Growing Deeper in Your Faith
One of the most often asked questions is "how do I grow deeper in my faith?" The answer is to pray, engage and learn. It really is that simple but not always easily done. Listed below are some resources that you might find helpful.
First and foremost, pray to God for the grace and desire to pray every day. Spend this time meditating on scripture and opening your heart to the one you loves you more than you know.
- Bishop Barron's daily gospel reflections - read the daily readings and Bishop Barron's reflection then meditate and pray on what you have read.
- Three Minute Retreats
- How to Make a Holy Hour
- Unanswered Prayers?
Get involved in some work of the Church. Being Catholic is not a personal or passive endeavor. As Catholics we are called to action. Getting involved and being part of a community are very important to spiritual growth.
- Attend Mass every week - Mass Near Me
- Bible Studies - join a bible study to grow as part of a community
- Ministries - get involved in serving others and the community
Our faith is richly textured and full of wisdon. God is an infinite God so doesn't it make sense that to know Him should take a lifetime of learning. Below are some great resources to get you started on your journey.
- Rediscover Catholicism by Matthew Kelly
- Why I am Catholic and You Should Be Too by Brandon Vogt
- Word on Fire Catholic Ministries
- Adult Formation
- Online Learning